Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection Number: A&M.3263
Overview Six ledgers of Enon Baptist Church records including constitution, membership lists, minutes, etc.
Collection Number: A&M.4474
Overview Photocopy of a typescript written in 1907 by Flavius Josephus Cather regarding both his life and the history of the Cather family. Includes genealogy of the Cather family.
Collection Number: A&M.1849
Overview Six record books of a Harrison County church, containing church covenant, lists of members, and minutes. There is correspondence, receipts, reports, letters of dismissal, miscellaneous papers, and a copy of "History of the Jones Run Baptist Church, Lumberport," written for the Judson Baptist Association, 1938.
Dates: ca. 1831-1959
- Church buildings 1
- Churches -- West Virginia -- Harrison County 1
- Churches -- Ennon Baptist 1
- Churches -- Jones Run Baptist Church 1
- Family histories. 1
- Carter family - Genealogy 1
- Cather family. 1
- Cather, Flavius Josephus 1
- Enon Baptist Church (Tunnel Hill, W. Va.) 1
- Jones Run Baptist Church 1