Photographs, correspondence and documents of J. O. Knapp, a director of the West Virginia University Cooperative Extension Service. Knapp was a founder of the West Virginia 4-H Club, and he was recognized nationally and internationally for his work in rural education to both youth and adults. He was also instrumental in promoting programs for rural electrification in West Virginia.
No special access restriction applies.
Permission to publish or reproduce is required from the copyright holder. For more information, please see the Permissions and Copyright page on the West Virginia and Regional History Center website.
0.1 Linear Feet (Summary: 1 in.)
West Virginia and Regional History Center / West Virginia University / 1549 University Avenue / P.O. Box 6069 / Morgantown, WV 26506-6069 / Phone: 304-293-3536 / Fax: 304-293-3981 / URL: https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/