Copies of newsclippings and programs regarding the history of Warwood Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wheeling, West Virginia. Clippings discuss topics such as the groundbreaking, cornerstone laying, dedication, and closing of the church. Contributions of Reverend Ralph A. Harshman are also discussed. Also includes two programs entitled 1) "The Festival of Dedication: The Warwood Evangelical Lutheran Church"; and 2) "The Warwood Evangelical Lutheran Church: September 1, 1918- August 16, 1998".
No special access restriction applies.
Permission to publish or reproduce is required from the copyright holder. For more information, please see the Permissions and Copyright page on the West Virginia and Regional History Center website.
0.01 Linear Feet (Summary: 1/4 in. (1 folder))
West Virginia and Regional History Center / West Virginia University / 1549 University Avenue / P.O. Box 6069 / Morgantown, WV 26506-6069 / Phone: 304-293-3536 / Fax: 304-293-3981 / URL: https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/
Part of the West Virginia and Regional History Center Repository