Skip to main content

Blue Sulphur Springs Land Survey

 Collection
Collection Number: A&M.0549

Overview

A land survey of the property of the Blue Sulphur Springs Resort of Greenbrier County including land (24 acres), cabins, dining house and stables. Conducted by David Hanna, the survey was ordered by the Greenbrier County Superior Court in order to settle a transaction dispute regarding the sale of the property by Nancy Patterson and the heirs of James Patterson to Joseph Martin and Charles Carraway.

Dates

  • 1832

Creator

Language of Materials

English

Conditions Governing Access

No special access restriction applies.

Conditions Governing Use

Permission to publish or reproduce is required from the copyright holder. For more information, please contact the West Virginia and Regional History Center.

Extent

0 Linear Feet (Summary: 1 page)

Physical Location

West Virginia and Regional History Center / West Virginia University / 1549 University Avenue / P.O. Box 6069 / Morgantown, WV 26506-6069 / Phone: 304-293-3536 / Fax: 304-293-3981 / URL: https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/

Creator

Title
Blue Sulphur Springs Land Survey, 1832
Author
Staff of the West Virginia & Regional History Center
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
English
Script of description
Code for undetermined script
Language of description note
English

Repository Details

Part of the West Virginia and Regional History Center Repository

Contact:
1549 University Ave.
P.O. Box 6069
Morgantown WV 26506-6069 US
304-293-3536